Austin and Round Rock Dentists
From our family-focused dental care practice to our environmentally-friendly office, learn why we’re the dentist of choice for Austin, Round Rock and surrounding areas.
Burnet Road Office Grand Opening Party Photoshoot
Take a Visual Tour of Family Tree on Burnet
The Family Tree Dental Group’s mission is to provide high quality dental care in a state-of-the-art environment with careful attention to detail and deep personal respect. We will build a foundation of trust by treating our patients as we would treat our family, providing them with the best dental care possible.
Relaxing & Comfortable Environment
We’ve worked hard to create a comfortable environment for our patients. We encourage you to sit back and relax with blankets, pillows and over 200 cable TV channels. Our leather, ergonomic dental chairs ensure patients are comfortable in any position. Unlike other dental offices that have mobile sedation stations, all our rooms feature an advanced piped-in nitrous oxide system. Whether it’s a routine cleaning or a root canal, our goal is to keep patients comfortable.
100% Digital Office & Green Dentistry Practice
The Family Tree Dental Group is an environmentally-friendly, cosmetic dentistry practice. From mercury-free fillings to digital imaging x-rays, you’ll experience the following green dental benefits with every visit to our Austin office.
• Online patient appointment reminders– direct to your email inbox or mobile phone
• Online pre and post-operative instructions– with electronic documents, we save a tree each week
• Digital imaging- cuts down on waste and pollution of the city’s waste water system compared to traditional x-ray film processing solutions
• Mercury-free, no amalgam fillings- eliminating environmental toxins
• Dental records stored digitally- which makes them more secure and reduces our office’s
reliance on paper products
The Family Tree Dental Group is proud to be a member of the following leading national, state and local dental organizations: The American Dental Association, Texas Dental Association and the Academy of General Dentistry